Here you can find several ideas and tips for digital outputs which have been already created by our cross-location student groups.
- Include and cite the readings.
- Look for more literature and use optional readings listed in the syllabus.
- Take care of
…Audioquality & your use of language: speak clearly and not too fast.
…Videoquality: Always record in landscape format.
- Introduction – Body – Conclusion
- Stages and thoughts are related to oneanother.
- Use key and linking words.
- video: max. 15 min
- audio: max. 15 min
- text: min. 1500 words per person
You can also work with Texts and Photos, for example by creating a:
|What?||Write a blog post about a certain topic|
|How?||Text (best length for a blog post is around 1,500 words) + Include further links, hints and pictures.|
Self-learning / Online-Quiz
|What?||Produce 8-10 questions as an eLearning quiz|
|How?||Pick minimum three different question formats. Create the questions with a subsequent following feedback with explanations. Make sure to include the readings. Here you find tips how to create a quiz on Google Formular: https://support.google.com/docs/answer/7032287?hl=en&ref_topic=6063584.|
Position paper of an Organization on a conflict
|What?||Position paper in name of an international/regional/local organization or a country which refers to a certain conflict|
|How?||Central questions: How does the organization define the conflict? Who is affected by the conflict? Who are the conflict parties? What are the interests of the conflict parties? What is the aim of the organization? How could the conflict be solved? Structure: 1. Short introduction of the organization 2. Conflict description from the viewpoint of the organization: actors, dynamics, causes, consequences 3. Mediation approach of the organization: instruments and aims 4. Political demands|
Useful Tools for the digital output
Camtasia: Presentation and Audio/Video
- You would first have to download a demo version and install it on your computer (https://www.techsmith.de/download/camtasia/). You can use the demo for 30 days. Once Camtasia is installed, you can open your Power Point and you will find an add-in toolbar in the upper left corner. Here you can find a user-friendly tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxYQou07q7c.
OBS: Presentation and Audio/Video
- Audacity is a free audio editor and recorder. You can download it here: https://www.audacityteam.org/download/. Here you find the manual and FAQ: https://manual.audacityteam.org/#using.
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Windows Movie Maker: Free for Windows Users
- iMovie: Free for Apple Users